Blog 1

       I am Tamara Barrant. My ideas tend to erupt from my mind in random bursts that force my hands to a keyboard and pen to a page. Because of this, I would consider myself a creative/artistic individual, and so much of what I create is reflective of who I am in essence and what I want the world to perceive of me. I am a very opinionated person; I have something to say about everything, but prefer to choose my battles wisely in terms of when I believe my opinions should be brought to light. That being said, I do also love to hear the opinions and views of others, as well as learn of all the other perspectives out there in the world to avoid arrogance and ignorance, which I find to be some of the worst characteristics. In answering the question who I am, rather than simply stating my name in a simple sentence that, no matter how diplomatic I try to make it sound, will always seem to lack literary pizazz, I feel that all written prior to this sentence provides a much more clear image of who I am, and perhaps how I am as a writer.
        In creating this blog, I hope to develop my skills as a writer and blogger, as I do have a blog of my own and aspirations to publish all sorts of literary works in the future. More specifically, I want to be able to develop my ideas and give them more depth and dimension. Composing a blog post can start with a base topic, but to elaborate on that topic and turn it into an argument or discussion with myself can be tricky, and often lead to me scrapping the topic overall.
       Composition is production and creation, but, more so is a process that generally or naturally begins with the spark of an idea or thought. The actual composing starts when that idea is professed and projected utilizing some sort of device/text/mode/medium to make the thought or idea tangible or shareable (in any form). Once that idea is projected/professed, developed, and completed, composition is complete.

Comments