Mini-Post : In-Class
1) I have to re-edit my pictures and apply the new images (that make my assemblage) to a new medium (draw them out).
2) -my pictures and the current meaning they hold
-my revamped meaning (for the assemblage product)
-my blog platform for the assemblage
3)-the medium needs to change (to hand-drawn)
-the editing of the pictures kind of clouds the meaning (and how it will change)
-add more/exchange some images for others that are more representative of the change I'm trying to showcase
4) I could compose a video of the original spread of images I have or I could paint them on a canvas as a part of one whole image (different from sketching them as different images).
2) -my pictures and the current meaning they hold
-my revamped meaning (for the assemblage product)
-my blog platform for the assemblage
3)-the medium needs to change (to hand-drawn)
-the editing of the pictures kind of clouds the meaning (and how it will change)
-add more/exchange some images for others that are more representative of the change I'm trying to showcase
4) I could compose a video of the original spread of images I have or I could paint them on a canvas as a part of one whole image (different from sketching them as different images).
Comments
Post a Comment